The Tangled Eons is a world with time travel. It follows the adventures of Dr. Calvin Schmitt, a veterinarian going back into history with a machine gun to fight terrorists. Joining him later is a DC superhero, the Supinator!
- Crescent Tides, an alternate history taking place in 1571 Lepanto and Rome.
- Fatal Fogs, a historical fiction mystery set in Dickensian London.
- The Stalwart Supinator (a stand-alone story) is the origin story of the Supinator, taking place in DC. (While it is not necessary to read Supinator, the enjoyment of both is enhanced if you do – don’t miss the crossing characters and events!)
- “Codename Plaid Dawn”: The next installment finds the world in chaos as time is changed willy-nilly and those living in the present are in peril. The US is overrun by invaders as governments topple and borders change.
- Codename…Supinator book 2: The Supinator supinates in DC, as he slowly realizes Something Is Not Right with the world…
- Final Drop: The epic conclusion to the Tangled Eons! Can Cal save the world with the help of the Supinator?
A note: The Supinator series is smack dab in the Tangled Eons world but is also a stand-alone series. (Both series can be read without reading the other, but overall enjoyment will increase if reading both, and you’ll get the fun experience of spotting Easter Eggs.)
Also extremely loosely connected to the Tangled Eons is the Fuzzy Logic series. Though primarily tales for learning how to think like a veterinarian through vet cases, some of the employees and patients make cameos from the Tangled Eons books.